Residential and Light Commercial Air Conditioning & Heating
Repair Maintenance Installation
Landry Service Company is your locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning specialist cooling off the Austin area since 1989. The owner David Landry and his technicians offer honest, fast, reliable, courteous and professional 24 hour service that keeps you comfortable in your home or office. Keeping its customers happy is Landry Service Company's goal and the Better Business Bureau has recognized Landry Service Company's ability to do so with an A+ rating!
- All Landry Service Company technicians are certified and their combined education, skills and experience allows you to rest assured the problem will be fixed right.
- Your service request will be attended to in a timely manner and after the job has been completed, you will find your home in the spic and span condition that it was.
- Whenever needed, Landry Service Company works with professional and knowledgeable plumbers, electricians and carpenters to get the job done right.
- David Landry and his staff are continually attending classes and seminars to keep up with the changing technology in the HVAC field so they may better serve you. David Landry is also a member of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, an organization that helps air conditioning and heating companies keep up with all current rules and regulations, and to network ideas and solve problems with other professionals in the industry. In addition, Landry Service Company technicians are members of the Refrigeration Service Engineers Society.
- Landry Service Company is a registered contractor participating in the Austin Energy Power Saver Program TM.
- And Landry Service Company offers flat rate pricing so you will know up front what your cost will be. They accept Cash, Checks, Master Card, Visa and Discover. Financing is also available.
We service all areas of greater Austin including but not limited to: Austin, Westlake, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Georgetown, Hutto, and the surrounding communities.
Please call us at (512) 837-2341 or click here
for more information on how we can meet your heating and air conditioning needs. Contact us by clicking here